Near death experience!

Good morning everyone!

This will be a short blog. We are sharing what happened to us on the morning of 10/8. Carbon Monoxide is called the silent killer for good reasons. To experience this first hand has humbled us! We are grateful to be alive. We ask everyone to watch the video below and share to your family and friends. Don’t make the same mistakes we made. Protect your family.

 

 

 

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Near death experience!

  1. I had a feeling, from the very title of the post, where you were headed with the message.

    I’m sad that this happened to you, name calling and what-not, is not needed.
    You lived through this experience AND have learned a valuable lesson here.

    Good for you, and good luck to the both of you.

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Glad you both are okay. We have a propane stove and it always makes me a little nervous. Placed the stove near a window. We have a carbon monoxide monitor too, but I think I would like one that the fire dept. has that measures the ppm.

    Liked by 1 person

  3. Glad your ok… living off grid is always a challenge, with things happening we could never imagine. We’ve almost burned down the cabin and started a forest fire. The wake up calls do keep us humble, and remind us to keep up with maintenance and not be complacent. Your doing a wonderful thing, living the conservor lifestyle. Cheers, from North Vancouver island

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s